Can You Afford an Audit?
In its last three fiscal years the OFCCP conducted nearly 12,000 Compliance Reviews. Those Reviews Resulted in $150 Million in Citations!
If the federal government chooses your organization for an Affirmative Action review the organization can be hit with severe penalties if it is not in full compliance. These penalties include:
- Your current government contracts could be cancelled, losing the organization thousands (or millions!) in revenue.
- Your organization could be barred from ever again receiving any government contracts, a devastating blow that could ruin the business.
- You could be required to make good on thousands of dollars in back pay owed through discovery during the review.
- Your organization could face crippling fines to pay due to non-compliance.
- Criminal penalties could be charged against the organization for filing false information.
Don't let any of these things happen! Contact me today to see how I can take this burden from you!
March 19, 2013 - "Accounting for the HR
Professional" Susquehanna HR Association, Lewisburg, PA
March 20, 2013 - "HR Strategic Planning: Charting the Course
of HR in Your Organization" Blair County SHRM, State College, PA
April 15, 2013 - "Variable Pay: Incentives
& Consequences" SHRM Talent Management Conference, Las Vegas,
May 15, 2013 - "HR Strategic Planning:
Charting the Course of HR in Your Organization" Central PA HR
Professionals, Harrisburg, PA